Contacts: address, phone number and etc.
|Address|| 4938 50 Ave, Bentley, AB T0C 0J0 |
|Phone number||+1 403-748-4335|
Opening hours Closed now. Tomorrow: 11:00 am — 09:00 pm
|Sunday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Thursday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Friday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
|Saturday|| 11:00 am — 09:00 pm |
Reviews about Bentley Rose Family Restaurant
- 1 / 5By Charles HazenWell. I was starving and thought I would try out this little place that I have seen many times but just had a feeling wouldn't be good. I had no reason for that feeling so I decided to finally give it a try. I waited for my food to be made and not one patron was there when I arrived and never saw any at all the whole time I was there. Bad sign ya think?
Lemon chicken: overcooked to the point of chicken being crispy and that is with batter on it. The batter extremely greasy and you could tell the deep frying oil hadn't been changed in a very long time. It had a slice of lemon and that somehow constitutes lemon chicken. FAIL....!!
Spicy shrimp: Cold and looked like they were something that was left over. Every shrimp that was bitten into had sand in them. Disgusting and had to be thrown out....FAIL....!!
Ginger beef: It was sour and also could not be eaten. It had to be thrown out. It also seemed to have been cooked long ago and then reheated. Disgusting. FAIL....!!
Wor won ton soup: Actually seemed pretty good and fresh. WIN...!!
Dinner for one: Rice was ok. Chicken balls were ok. Vegetables were great! Acceptable meal.
Just after my food was prepared and it was being tallied up I took a little walk around and thought I better look in the kitchen. Oops!! I shouldn't have done that. I was grossed out immediately. That kitchen is not fit to cook in and the place should be shut down based on that alone in my opinion.
So it cost me $60 for all of this and a little over half had to be thrown out. So you make your mind up if you want to eat here or not. I know I will make sure I never eat there again. Man!! I hope I don't get sick from what I did eat...........February 01, 2017
- 5 / 5By Chad FunkThe food is fresh, great flavors and a decent value. I drive from Red Deer since eating chinese food in Red Deer requires lowered expectations.December 26, 2016
- 1 / 5By Bonnie WathenBeen there a few times the food was good last couple times the food sucked chicken chop suey has more then chicken and celery sorry won't be backNovember 28, 2016
- 5 / 5By Kyle KarenFood is some of the best Chinese food I have ever had. Even though the place looks like a house it has really nice people serving you like family. A little gem in a small town.October 12, 2016
- 5 / 5By Mark MaidmentThe restaurant is super clean as are the washrooms, it is a little dated but very well kept. The portions are not large, but the food is always fresh and very tasty. This is the first western Chinese place that I have eaten where they season all of their meats, my family and I look forward to this little gem every time we have it!September 01, 2016
Menu of Restaurant Bentley Rose Family Restaurant
Bentley Rose Family Restaurant is a restaurant based in Bentley, Alberta. To learn the menu, call the phone number indicated on the website.
If you visited this place, please leave your feedback. This will help other site visitors.